Mission Statement: To provide the highest level of personal financial services in a friendly, professional manner; to encourage thrift, savings and the wise use of credit; to increase the knowledge and ability of our members to manage and control their financial well-being; to provide sound financial management in order to maintain earnings for our continued growth and to provide our employees with a challenging and rewarding career.
Who we serve:
- Employees of the City of Macon/Economic Opportunity Council, Inc./TBI Airport (Formerly Middle Georgia Regional Airport)
- Members of their immediate family or household.
Become a Member
- Must be within our field of membership
- A deposit of $5.00 to open your account and a $1.00 new account fee.
Once your membership is approved, you are eligible to apply for other credit union products and services. Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of City Employees’ Credit Union.
Meet our Board
The Board of Directors of your credit union is made up of unpaid volunteers, democratically elected by you, the credit union members. All board members are members in good standing of the credit union and have a fiduciary responsibility to ensure the safety and soundness of the credit union. They are tasked with setting policy that helps the credit union remain healthy and also best serve its membership.
The election process is held yearly as part of the Annual Membership Meeting. All members, regardless of money on deposit or lending activity, have one vote. Credit union directors serve three year terms and may be re-elected for subsequent terms.
2009-2010 Board of Directors
- Chairperson, Jerry Wood
- Secretary, Tonnie Williams
- Supervisory Chairperson, Reginald Moore
- Credit Chairperson, Vasco Rozier
- Director, George Dixon
- Director, Charlotte Hardy
- Director, Benjiman Hubbard
- Director, Wanzina Jackson
- Director, Marcus Yarbrough
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 247 Macon, GA 31202
(Located in Central City Park, inside Parks and Recreation Administrative Building)
Hours of Operation:
|Detailed Credit Union Info (.doc)||40 KB|